Who knew a ceiling fan could be so entertaining. It's amazing that all babies find them so fascinating, Aydin is no exception! He is mesmerized by our bedroom ceiling fan! He will turn in our arms however he has to so he can see it! Here are a few pictures of him enjoying the fan today!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
There's just something about that ceiling fan!
Who knew a ceiling fan could be so entertaining. It's amazing that all babies find them so fascinating, Aydin is no exception! He is mesmerized by our bedroom ceiling fan! He will turn in our arms however he has to so he can see it! Here are a few pictures of him enjoying the fan today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I remember when the ceiling fan was interesting to the boys...wow, seems like such a long time ago! Enjoy every minute Leslie, next thing you know, you'll blink and your little baby boy will be 2!!! Thanks for posting pictures, I love looking at them. I can't wait to meet the little guy in person. Do you think you'll be coming to Detroit sometime soon?
Post a Comment